MBA Project and Operations Management
Awarded by York St John University, UK
An Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognized and highly-regarded degree. The York Business School Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Project and Operations Management is designed to improve the skills, knowledge and experience for a competitive edge. Moreover, the degree will boost your career towards managerial and leadership positions. Also, the programme provides the opportunity to gain a practitioner-focused MBA. Eventually, it lays, the foundations for a critically aware and holistic understanding of business management, with a particular focus on project and operations management.
You will explore issues of significance within organizations by working with others. Indeed, you will be building personal individual experiences and comparing and contrasting them with those of cohort members. You will carry out projects and assignments to apply the theories, tools and techniques practically. Mostly, the learning is developed through the establishment of collaborative learning communities. It includes programme participants and tutors under a community of learning. Your understanding evolves around key skills, processes and practices of business, and project and operations management. Solutions to real problems are suggested, discussed and analysed within the learning community of tutors and fellow learners.
- Candidates with min 21 years of age, completed degree/diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in Academic as well as Business English
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recent Passport size colour Picture
- Bachelor’s Degree colour photocopy
- Latest CV (Professionally prepared)
- Work Experience Letter which should clearly state that English being the language for communication
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and mastery of techniques regarding the study of opportunities and challenges of business, project and operations management
- Demonstrate an advanced and critical understanding of concepts, information and techniques. Eventually, these can be achieved through the study of contemporary business issues in a society
- Demonstrate a systematic, integrated and critically aware understanding of business management, leadership, and team working
- Critically reflect and evaluate management, leadership and team working skills. Moreover, take a proactive, independent and self-reflective role in working and developing professional relationships with others
- Formulate a critical awareness of current issues in business management informed by contemporary research and practice
The assessments are well rounded consisting of academic theories, practical experience and development of soft skills like academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. These will enhance your deep understanding of the subject area and shape an individual to be a leader.
All modules have a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. The modules are delivered via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where students are encouraged to be involved in online discussions and innovative approaches to learning.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why MBA Project and Operations Management
Download our free guide to MBA Project and Operations Management 2022