BA Hons Business Management
Awarded by York St John University, UK
Our BA (Hons) Business Management top-up provides an opportunity for students with prior related qualifications to engage in a one year programme leading to an Honours level award. After entering the programme, the students are expected to have advanced prior knowledge of business management equivalent to having completed the second year at a UK University.
The Bachelor’s Degree Programme provides the opportunity to further understand, analyse and interpret decision making in an organisational context. The programme combines a comprehensive grounding in key aspects of business management and consists of a range of modules that aim to give students a broad understanding of the working of organisations. The programme integrates the development of ICT, academic and research skills, culminating in the production of an independent study. This provides the opportunity for students to integrate their academic skills into real-life case studies.
- The learner must have, with minimum 18 years of age, completed a high school diploma or equivalent & fluency in Academic English.
- The student must have 240 UK credits* to be eligible for final year Top-Up.
- Academic Excellence – to develop individuals with sound knowledge and understanding of the overall functioning of departments.
- Critical Thinking and Effective Communication – to create reflective practitioners who are able to analyse and synthesise complex information, develop students’ ability to communicate and collaborate in various contexts.
- Learning and Personal Development – to promote individuals who are willing to adapt to a complex and rapidly changing environment.
The assessments are well rounded consisting of academic theories, practical experience and development of soft skills like academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. These will enhance your deep understanding of the subject area and shape an individual to be a leader.
All modules have a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. The modules are delivered via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where students are encouraged to be involved in online discussions and innovative approaches to learning.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why BA (Hons) Business Management
Download our free guide to BA (Hons) Business Management 2022