MBA in Quality Management
Awarded by York St John University, UK
An Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognized and highly-regarded degree. The York Business School Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Quality Management is designed to improve the skills, knowledge and experience for the competitive edge. Moreover, the degree will boost your career towards managerial and leadership positions. Also, the programme provides the opportunity to gain a practitioner-focused MBA. Eventually, it lays, the foundations for a critically aware and holistic understanding of business management, with a particular focus on quality management. Additionally, the course offers a comprehensive underpinning on the areas required to manage quality in contemporary organisations. So, they are Total Quality Management (TQM), Strategic Quality Management, Quality Environmental and Sustainability Systems and Performance Management.
Further, you will explore issues of significance within organisations by working with others. You will, indeed, be building personal individual experiences whilst comparing and contrasting with those of cohort members. You will carry out projects and assignments designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn. Mostly, the students learn through the establishment of collaborative learning communities of programme participants and tutors
- Candidates with min 21 years of age, completed degree/diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in Academic as well as Business English
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recent Passport size colour Picture
- Bachelor’s Degree colour photocopy
- Latest CV (Professionally prepared)
- Work Experience Letter which should clearly state that English being the language used for communication
- Firstly, gain expert knowledge and mastery of techniques in studying opportunities and challenges of business, project and operations management
- Secondly, gain an advanced and critical understanding of concepts, information and techniques. Eventually, it happens through the study of contemporary business issues in a society
- Thirdly, acquire a systematic, integrated and critically aware understanding of business management, leadership, and team working
- Fourthly, you can critically reflect and evaluate management, leadership and team working skills. Moreover, take a proactive, independent and self-reflective role in working and developing professional relationships with others
- Fifthly, learn to formulate a critical awareness of current issues in business management through contemporary research and practice
The assessments are well rounded consisting of academic theories, practical experience and development of soft skills like academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. These will enhance your deep understanding of the subject area and shape an individual to be a leader.
All modules have a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. The modules are delivered via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where students are encouraged to be involved in online discussions and innovative approaches to learning.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why MBA in Quality Management
Download our free guide to MBA In Quality Management 2022