MBA in Strategic Human Resource Management and Leadership
Awarded by York St John University, UK
An Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized and highly-regarded degree. Whether you are already in a management position and wanting to take your career to the next level, or aspire to leadership roles in the future, the York Business School Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Human Resource Management and Leadership has been designed to help you gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to give yourself that competitive edge. The programme provides you with the opportunity to gain a practitioner-focused MBA, laying the foundations for a critically aware and holistic understanding of business management, with a particular focus on strategic human resource management and leadership. This MBA combines an in-depth understanding of strategic human resource management (SHRM) with a broader exploration of its organisational and management context. Your knowledge will be integrated and contextualized through a range of modules, culminating in a capstone project.
You will explore issues that have significant impact within organisations by working with others and building on both personal individual experiences and comparing and contrasting with those of cohort members. You will carry out projects and assignments designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn.
- Candidates with min 21 years of age, completed degree / diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in Academic as well as Business English
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recent Passport size colour Picture
- Bachelor’s Degree colour photocopy
- Latest CV (Professionally prepared)
- Work Experience Letter which should clearly state that English language is used as language for communication
- Demonstrate in-depth and specialist knowledge and mastery of techniques relevant to the study of opportunities and challenges of business, strategic human resource management and leadership
- Demonstrate a systematic, integrated and critically aware understanding of business management, finance, leadership, strategic human resource management and team working
- Critically reflect and evaluate management, leadership and team working skills and take a proactive, independent and self-reflective role in working and developing professional relationships with others
- Formulate a critical awareness of current issues in business management informed by contemporary research and practice
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge and critical understanding of organizations and response to changes in the global business environment
The assessments are well rounded consisting of academic theories, practical experience and development of soft skills like academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. These will enhance your deep understanding of the subject area and shape an individual to be a leader.
All modules have a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. The modules are delivered via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where students are encouraged to be involved in online discussions and innovative approaches to learning.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why MBA in Strategic Human Resource Management and Leadership
Download our free guide to MBA in Strategic Human Resource Management and Leadership 2022