Master Of Business Administration
Awarded by York St John University, UK
An Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognised and highly-regarded degree. Whether you are already in a management position and want to take your career to the next level, or aspire to leadership roles in the future, the York Business School Masters of Business Administration (MBA) has been designed to help you gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to give yourself that competitive edge. The programme provides you with the opportunity to gain a practitioner-focused MBA, laying the foundations for a critically aware and holistic understanding of business management.
You will explore issues that have significant impact within organisations by working with others and building on both personal individual experiences and comparing and contrasting with those of cohort members. You will carry out projects and assignments designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn. Much of the learning in online MBA is developed through the establishment of collaborative learning communities of programme participants and tutors and you will become part of that community of learning. Your understanding is developed around the key skills, processes and practices of business and management. Solutions to real problems are suggested, discussed and analysed within the learning community with the support of tutors and fellow learners.
- Candidates with min. 21 years of age, completed degree/diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in Academic as well as Business English
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recent Passport size colour Picture
- Bachelor’s Degree colour photocopy
- Latest CV (Professionally prepared)
- Work Experience Letter which should clearly state that English language is used as language for communication
- Business Analytics Manager
- Public Relationship Director
- Real Estate Director
- Corporate Affairs Manager
- Financial Manager
- Policy Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Excellence Manager
The assessments are well rounded consisting of academic theories, practical experience and development of soft skills like academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. These will enhance your deep understanding of the subject area and shape an individual to be a leader.
All modules have a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies including lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. The modules are delivered via Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) where students are encouraged to be involved in online discussions and innovative approaches to learning.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why Master Of Business Administration
Download our free guide to Master Of Business Administration 2022