OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
Awarded by OTHM Qualifications , UK
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management by OTHM is a UK diploma delivering in-depth knowledge concerning all business-related operations. Significantly, OTHM intends to incorporate a diverse range of skills and competencies into their students. Henceforth, this knowledge will enhance the students for placements in any sort of organization.
The students will study the topics such as human resources, management of work and people, business law and ethics, etc. Indeed, this course will be an advancement for graduates regarding their studies and placements in private or public sector businesses.
In fact, the online diploma courses at OTHM Level 5 are designed for proving their capability in a diversity of placements. For example, the placements particularly are Business Administration, HR, Entrepreneurship , Marketing, etc.
- The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management comprises of 6 mandatory units of 20 credits each
- This adds up to an accumulated total of 120 UK credits
- Total Qualification Time (TQT) 1200 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH) 480
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
- Importantly, you can demonstrate expertise in the scope of Business Management and HRM and its essence under organisational management
- Understand the areas of business pivotal to profitability and overall well being of an organisation
- Furthermore, you can accurately plan and execute a project through excellent management. The process can be smoothened through the use of appropriate tools of project management
- Also, apply appropriate techniques of management in a different business situation. It can be through proper identification and accurate assessment of these situations
- Appreciate the roles and principles of marketing with respect to business success
- Accordingly, apply different strategies and tactics of management, leadership, and marketing to achieve different organisational objectives
Learners will need to meet the following criteria to be accepted for this qualification:
- Learners with the First year of Bachelor’s / Level 4 diploma or equivalent.
- Learners with relevant work experience, preferably in business settings and positions.
When Will You Like to Start?
The Lincoln University of Business Management brings learners flexible course options. Here you have distinct intake dates to facilitate learning based on availability.
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Studies
Download our free guide to
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Studies