OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
Awarded by OTHM Qualifications , UK
The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management offered by OTHM Qualifications is a UK diploma intended to build a competitive knowledge base. Significantly, the foundation is built for business professionals. Communication, functions, understanding the environment, research and finance, marketing, research techniques are the topics of discussion.
The Level 4 Diploma in Business Management offers substantial knowledge of the topics required by any individual. Moreover, the learner must be aspiring to progress in the direct sectors of business management. Graduates acquire diverse cognitive and commercial skills. To elaborate, the skills are critical thinking and analysis and communication strategies to elevate their employability.
The graduates can advance their studies or get placements in private or public sector businesses. Furthermore, the advancements happen in many sectors like administration, human resources and marketing.
- The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management comprises 6 mandatory units of 20 credits each.
- This adds up to an accumulated total of 120 UK credits
- Total Qualification Time (TQT) is 1200 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH) 480
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
- Know the appropriate application of various research formulation and information sources for research purposes
- Gain the ability to perform a basic review of academic and professional literature
- Understand the fundamental building blocks of business entities, their stakeholders and purposes
- Appreciate the implication of different business operation on the economics and finances of organisations
- Gain the knowledge of how the global markets affect the needs, finances, operations of business entities and their management
- Understand the principles that regulate quality, the composition of quality and effective communication, both written and spoken
Learners will need to meet the following criteria to be accepted for this qualification:
- Learners presently holding a Diploma in OTHM Level 3 / Higher Secondary School Certificate / GCSE A Level
- Scholars that exhibit specific interest for a business career or in active service in a relevant field of business.
When Will You Like to Start?
The LUBM presents all learners with a unique opportunity to access tailor-made online courses. Notably, these are designed to help achieve flexibility. Learners can choose different intake dates.
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Studies
Download our free guide to
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Studies