BBA International Management
Awarded by Geneva Business School, Switzerland
BBA program in International Management prepares students to tackle the constantly changing international business world successfully. It is a fast track, blended (classroom-based as well as online) BBA program offered by Lincoln University of Business and Management along with Geneva Business School – Switzerland. It is a 14 to 16 months course.
During this academic journey, students are trained using a combination of intense classroom lectures and interactive guest lectures to refine their theoretical knowledge. The BBA program includes two intensive workshops which cover Research methods and application. Dissertation helps management students prepare for a great career in the global business world.
- Associate Degree, Higher National Diploma or UK Diploma worth 240 credits (120 ECTS equivalent) along with Transcript in English
- Latest Passport Size Picture (Softcopy)
- Updated CV
- All candidates must meet English language requirements as stated by the institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
- Academic Leveling Course – It is mandatory for all BBA (IM) students to clear the foundation course provided either by Peregrine Academic Services or OTHM / Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Examination
- Analyze market situation of companies in the private and public sector
- Develop new business management strategies and rectify existing ones
- Get in-depth knowledge of intercultural differences of various regions of the world and develop an operational strategy for the multinational company
- Understand international business policies and domestic as well as international tax regulations
- Engage in the creation of research and development methodologies for company product and service development
Assessments help in evaluating the learners’ understanding, interpretation and readiness of deployment of knowledge of the units. The units are fundamentals of business functions that professionals practice or interface each day. They are measured in a practical manner. Evaluation methods are open and not limited.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4500+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management
- Find out if you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarship options
- Learn more about our short courses and diploma programs
- Get exclusive access to Webinar events and Professional workshops
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why BBA International Management
Download our free guide to BBA International Management 2022