Total Modules / Units
16 + Dissertation
Degree Awarded By
Geneva Business School
Total Credits (ECTS)
180 ECTS 360 UK Credits
Face to Face, Virtual Learning
BBA program in International Management prepares students to tackle the constantly changing international business world successfully. It is a fast track, blended (classroom based as well as online) BBA program offered by Lincoln University of Business and Management in proud partnership with Geneva Business School – Switzerland that spans over 12 to 16 months of duration.
During the academic journey, students are trained using a combination of intense classroom lectures and interactive guest lectures to hone their theoretical knowledge. The BBA program includes two intensive workshops which covers Research methods and application. Dissertation helps the management students prepare for a great career in the global business world.
THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN MANAGEMENT
The BBA program is where international management students are taught about international business, management accounting, business communication, human resource management, Business and Global Business Environment, international finance, and understanding leadership.
After graduating, our management students will be able to:
Have a sound knowledge of the international management industry regarding international business standards and daily practices
- Analyse market situation of companies in the private and public sector
- Develop new business management strategies and rectify existing ones
- Get in-depth knowledge of intercultural differences of various regions of the world and develop an operation strategy for the multinational company
- Understand international business policies and domestic as well as international tax regulations
- Engage in creation of research and development methodologies for the company for product and service development
- Use management tools and advanced technology to generate new business opportunities
- Excel in cross-cultural communication skills overcoming international business and language barriers
MODULES YOU WILL STUDY
- Associate Degree, Higher National Diploma or UK Diploma worth 240 credits (120 ECTS equivalent) along with Transcript in English
- Latest Passport Size Picture (Softcopy)
- Updated CV
- All candidates must meet English language requirements as stated by the institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
- Academic Leveling Course – It is mandatory for all BBA (IM) students to clear the foundation course provided either by Peregrine Academic Services or OTHM / Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Examination. Click here for more details
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF THE BBA International Management?
ABOUT GENEVA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Geneva Business School is a leading business school providing cutting-edge, Swiss quality education on a global scale. GBS is at the forefront of innovative learning methods and is committed to the use of new technologies inside and outside the classroom.
GBS is uniquely positioned to give you that competitive edge. Our innovative learning methods, professional faculty, international business network and excellent career services combined with personalized student care makes choosing Geneva Business School a very smart decision.
Join more than 4000 students, alumni, academics and industry experts from over 72 countries. As an Lincoln University of Business and Management student you’ll have access to this rapidly growing global business network.
INTERNATIONAL CAREER IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Students attending the BBA in international business are able to work in a number of industry verticals.The graduates of the BBA program can apply for a wide range of positions including:
- Business analyst
- Brand manager
- Brand analyst
- Marketing planner
- Product manager
- Sales coordinator
- Logistics finance manager
- Supply chain coordinators
- Business development coordinator
- Director of international management
- Human resource management
Lincoln University of Business and Management also offers a Fast Track BBA program in international management, which is the perfect opportunity to take your career forward after earning your degree.