BBA International Management
Awarded by Geneva Business School, Switzerland
BBA program in International Management prepares students to tackle the constantly changing international business world successfully. It is a fast track, blended (classroom-based as well as online) BBA program offered by Lincoln University of Business and Management along with Geneva Business School – Switzerland. It is a 14 to 16 months course.
During this academic journey, students are trained using a combination of intense
classroom lectures and interactive guest lectures to refine their theoretical knowledge. The BBA program includes two intensive workshops which cover Research methods and application. Dissertation helps management students prepare for a great career in the global business world.
- Associate Degree, Higher National Diploma or UK Diploma worth 240 credits (120 ECTS equivalent) along with Transcript in English
- Latest Passport Size Picture (Softcopy)
- Updated CV
- All candidates must meet English language requirements as stated by the institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
- Academic Leveling Course – It is mandatory for all BBA (IM) students to clear the foundation course provided either by Peregrine Academic Services or OTHM / Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Examination
Assessments help evaluate learners’ understanding, interpretation and readiness of deployment of knowledge of the units. The units are fundamentals of business functions that the professionals practice or interface with each day. They are also gauged practically. Evaluation methods are available but not limited to.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4000+ professionals who have transformed their careers through Lincoln University of Business and Management