BBA International Management
Awarded by Geneva Business School, Switzerland
BBA program in International Management prepares students to tackle the constantly changing international business world successfully. It is a fast track, blended (classroom based as well as online) BBA program offered by Lincoln University of Business and Management in proud partnership with Geneva Business School – Switzerland that spans over 14 to 16 months of duration.
During the academic journey, students are trained using a combination of intense classroom lectures and interactive guest lectures to hone their theoretical knowledge. The BBA program includes two intensive workshops which covers Research methods and application. Dissertation helps the management students prepare for a great career in the global business world.
- Associate Degree, Higher National Diploma or UK Diploma worth 240 credits (120 ECTS equivalent) along with Transcript in English
- Latest Passport Size Picture (Softcopy)
- Updated CV
- All candidates must meet English language requirements as stated by the institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
- Academic Leveling Course – It is mandatory for all BBA (IM) students to clear the foundation course provided either by Peregrine Academic Services or OTHM / Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Examination
Assessments help evaluate learners’ understanding, interpretation and readiness of deployment of knowledge of the units. The units as fundamentals of business functions that professionals practice or interface each day are also gauged in a practical manner. Evaluation methods include but not limited to: Case
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4000+ professionals who have transformed their career through Lincoln University of Business and Management
Please fill in the form below to download the course brochure.