By York St John University, UK
- Period: 12 Months
- Language of the Course: English
- Credits: 180 UK
- Method of Learning: Blended
- Download Brochure
About the Course
Indeed, the Masters in Business Administration or MBA is a prestigious and globally acclaimed degree. Moreover, the York Business School MBA in Quality Management will aid you in achieving the right skill-set. Undoubtedly, you will receive the significant knowledge, experience and qualities required to be at the top. Also, the degree offers an MBA in Quality Management from the practitioner’s aspect. Therefore, you will develop a wholesome and fruitful understanding of project and operations management. Eventually, you will have a good grip on areas to control quality. The areas are Total Quality Management, Strategic Quality Management, Quality Environmental and Sustainability Systems and Performance Management.
In addition, you will be researching problems with major significance in the business organization. Also, you will be helping and working with people within the organization building personal experiences. It is important to note that majority of the knowledge is gained through collaborative learning communities involving students and tutors. Consequently, your knowledge and concepts are based on the methods of quality management.
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
- Secondly, the applicant must have a degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Thirdly, the candidate must know academic and business English thoroughly
Benefits of the Course
- Indeed, you will possess thorough, extensive knowledge of methods related to business and quality management. Obviously, it will be through learning the opportunities, chances and hurdles in the business world.
- Consequently, you will hold a considerable grasp on the theories and methodologies through the study of contemporary business and societal problems.
- Furthermore, you will develop an analytical mind with an in-depth critical understanding of business and quality management.
- Also, you will be refining management and leadership skills. Hence, you will take a dynamic, autonomous and thoughtful approach in advancing professional relationships.
- Lastly, as a learner, you can prepare and study current problems in the business world through contemporary research.
A student’s progress is evaluated through academic theories and experience. Significantly, the advancement of soft skills is equally crucial. Furthermore, the soft skills are academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. Undoubtedly, the student can grow a profound perception of the subject and mould a person into a leader.
Moreover, the units consist of teaching, learning and evaluation methodologies with lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. Additionally, the mode of delivery is Virtual Learning Environment. Hence, making students involve in approachable, innovative and accessible learning.
- Report Writing
- Essay Writing
- Case Study
- Poster Presentations
- Breakout Sessions