MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain in Dubai is a two-year course that improves analytical and managerial skills. This course will enhance the administrative skills of the aspirant as required in the logistics and supply chain sector. It is a two years post-graduate course that essentially teaches managers to make sure the items reach the customers timely. Basically, MBA graduates in this field are expected to keep track of inventory and accounts.
Table of Content
- Basics of the Course
- Admission Criteria of an MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Basics of MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
Below we have mentioned some of the details of an MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics:
- Firstly, this is a growing and flourishing industry that can offer jobs to several people who are reliable and good.
- Secondly, the course will teach skills to push the advancement of a nation economically.
- Thirdly, the course will impart knowledge to simplify the process of giving services to customers.
- Fourthly, you will learn to analyse various levels of plans of the company in the entire supply chain process.
Admission Criteria of an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- The graduation of the student is compulsory for this MBA from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 45% is required in graduation.
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a post-graduation degree.
- Certainly, this course will teach you to be the backbone of the company with regard to the back-end operation of the business.
- Clearing the MBA entrance exam is absolutely necessary to get admission into the course.
Through this MBA, you will, eventually, understand the planning, executing and managing the supply of the materials of the company. This is certainly, a thriving field that organizations require to survive in the market. In the sense, that the managers hired are requested to carefully manage and handle the inventory and several business accounts. In this way, this particular profession becomes crucial in the overall economic growth of the nation.
If you are a working professional and interested in the Supply Chain and Logistics department then check out the MBA offered at LUBM. Lincoln University of Business and Management offers an MBA course in this field which is curated by experts. Check them out.
Contact our Lincoln University of Business and Management Staff for instant support and answers.