Get the freedom to study whenever and wherever you find yourself
India as a country is all set to make a remarkable impact into the world’s economy. A lively, succeeding, advancing and growing nation is the upcoming goal and objective of India. It is important now more than ever to prepare and develop the country’s workforce for a varied and knowledge-based economy. An fast track online MBA degree in India and its most popular cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore has become the most demanded and sought-after career option. It is a skill-upgrader and a door-opener to honored career opportunities
Know the Benefits of an Online MBA
Pursue your degree with the confidence of furthering your future.
An MBA qualification comes bearing numerous advantages. Skill strengthening, powerful networking prospects, career improvement capability and increased salary are a few attractive benefits of MBA. In whatever way, career-oriented students and learners often face difficulty with standard and traditional onsite MBA programs. While still keeping an eye on your future, you find them juggling work and family responsibilities. Not everyone can devote the time and give in to many demands the campus-based MBA courses have. Moreover, full-time MBA programs typically take a span of 2 years to be completed.
If work and several other commitments are acting as a hindrance for you and you are unable to attend a traditional on-campus course, an online MBA may be your chance to outshine. You can earn an MBA degree in as little as 1 year.
Choose from part-time, full-time, or accelerated programs.
Enjoy the cost-saving benefits many online programs offer.
Advance career trajectory
Gain new experiences, increase opportunities, and expand your expertise.
Access classes from anywhere and use study tools that suit your learning style.
Course offered by our International partners
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- MBA in International Management
- MBA in Project & Operations Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Global Banking & Finance
- Master in Quality Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Educational Leadership
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Information Technology
- OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies
- OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
- Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
- Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
- Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management
Our MBA students
Our MBA students and alumni can be found right across the world.
Speak with a Learning Advisor
Join a network of over 4000+ professionals who have transformed their career through Lincoln University of Business and Management
Please fill in the form below to download the course brochure.