GRADUATION CEREMONY 2022
You are invited to the most anticipated event of the year!
GRADUATION CEREMONY 2022
Saturday 24th September 2022
It is our great pleasure to invite our students and their guests to an unforgettable experience in Dubai, UAE.
Congratulations to our Bachelor’s & Master’s students on the successful completion of their studies!
And an extended congratulations to their families, friends, and loved ones who supported them on this beautiful journey.
Time to Graduation
We kindly ask students to meet at 15:00, Sofitel The Palm, Dubai
Invitation to Graduation Ceremony
Attending the graduation ceremony is the right of graduates and the responsibility of any educational institution.
It is an integral part of the university education process and the collective educational consciousness of our peers. It is the foundation of the pillar /ladder of success. Graduation is not only throwing your/ their caps in the air, wearing academic gowns, or taking photos but so much more.
It is the celebration of the hard work, dedication, morale, and discipline which leads to such an auspicious event. Our goal is to continue the tradition in the grandest and most surreal way possible for our graduates
Guidelines for the Graduation Ceremony
The LUBM Graduation Ceremony will be held on Saturday, 24th September 2022 at Sofitel Dubai, The Palm.
Below are some important instructions for you. Please visit the graduation web page for further details about the ceremony.
Graduands must arrive at 1.45 PM, there will be a registration desk where the graduand should be present with all the guests for the registration and verification process. All attendees (graduands & guests) should carry their Emirates ID/ other National ID/ passport copy for verification.
The barcodes are shared ahead of the ceremony via email. Graduands should present the barcodes at the registration desk for verification.
Wristbands will be given to all registered attendees and should be worn till the end of the event.
There are separate seating areas for graduands and the guests. Graduands will be guided to their allocated seat before the ceremony. For those who do not know it can reach out to the registration desk for assistance. Guests are requested to be seated only on the dedicated seat through the ceremony.
- You are required to wear the graduation gown and the cap from the beginning of the event till the awards ceremony is complete.
- For students in the UAE, the gowns can be collected from our office no later than 21st September 2022. However, the caps will be distributed at the venue on graduation day.
- For students outside the UAE, the graduation gowns and caps will be distributed at the venue on graduation day.
- Students can utilise the restrooms to wear the graduation attire.
The dress code for the graduation ceremony is strictly formal. Please ensure that the outfits are elegantly appropriate for the formal event of graduation ceremony.
Code of conduct
- All attendees are requested to extend full cooperation with the university staff on duty at the venue and refrain from acting against their advice.
- This is for everyone’s safety and security. Maintain discipline at all times during the event.
- Mobiles should be in silent mode throughout the event.
- All attendees must remain seated during the ceremony and may leave only after tossing of hats is over.
- Avoid wearing placards, badges, or signs inappropriate for the occasion and contradicting government regulations.
- Please refrain from bringing noise-making devices, balloons, and other items that detract from the ceremony.
Face masks are mandatory in indoor spaces, but they are optional in outdoor spaces. Social distancing must continue to be followed. Please keep your vaccination details/ produce PCR negative certificate which is 72 hours valid.
There will be individual and group photo sessions done during the graduation ceremony at different time slots. Maintain the queue and wait patiently for your turn.
If you have any queries regarding the Graduation Ceremonies, please email at email@example.com or call Mr. Tanaka on +971 56 538 2803.
Lincoln University Business and Management
406, Al Reem Plaza Buhaira Corniche Street Above First Abu Dhabi Bank-Sharjah
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where is the Graduation Ceremony happening?
What is the dress code for the graduates and the guests?
Will there be a registration required before entering the event?
What should be done if the graduate or guests have special requirements?
What time should all the attendees arrive to the venue?
What happens during the ceremony?
Do I need to bring a Covid-19 Vaccination certificate?
Will graduates be receiving their certificates at this ceremony?
How to Change my Photo from Admin Dashboard?
*If you have any further questions, please contact +971565382803 at email@example.com