If you want to learn to take decisions with strategies and proper evaluation, then go for MBA in Project Management. The course will teach you planning and teaching, which will impact your overall achievements. In this dynamic world, this degree provides knowledge of real-world solutions and leadership skills. Importantly, this is a multi-dimensional course that teaches two things. Firstly, it is the management skill essential to run any business or department of the organization. Secondly, it is the essentials of project-related responsibilities.
Table of Content
- Key Points of MBA in Project Management
- Eligibilities for MBA in Project Management
- Wrapping Up
Key Points of MBA in Project Management:
- This is a two-year program and is important for aspirants who want to pursue their careers ahead.
- This is a post-graduate program.
- MBA in this specialization will teach planning, control, and execution of the projects.
- There are lessons taught in this MBA that talk about several methodologies for sustainable and successful results.
Eligibilities for MBA in Project Management in UAE
Let’s look into the criteria to fulfill before getting into MBA in Project and Operations:
- Firstly, BBA or an equivalent degree is essential from a recognized university for the MBA in Project and Operations.
- Secondly, a minimum of 50% is required in most institutions in graduation to be eligible to apply.
- Thirdly, the entrance exams are available which are required to be passed to enter into the MBA in Project and Operations course.
- Fourthly, the aspirant or the applicant needs to be 21 years of age or above to be eligible to apply for this program.
Before getting into the program, it is essential to know the topics under this course which are :
- Planning of Projects
- Execution of Projects
- Risk-Management of a project
- Control System of a project
- Finance of a project
- Contracts of a project
- Clearances of a project
Overall, grasping the skills, motivation, and expertise for advanced managerial roles this course will be worthwhile. In essence, this program is a unique blend of people’s skills, organizational skills, and strategic thinking. To move ahead towards your MBA in Project Management, go through the LUBM website and find this course that will suit you best.
Speak to our admission counselor for any question or doubt now!