OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
Awarded by OTHM Qualifications , UK
The OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is a UK diploma to broaden the understanding of the discipline. Particularly, the discipline is regarding the operations of businesses. Furthermore, it analyses the structure of the business allowing learners to acquire crucial knowledge. Notably, these are regarding the fundamental moving parts that make up a successful organisation.
The learners acquire skills and practical knowledge for further studies after finishing of all units within the Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies. This OTHM UK diploma also positions learners competitively in the global job market.
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills (10 credits).
- Using IT for Business (10 credits)
- Introduction to Economics and Accounting (10 credits)
- Introduction to the Business Environment (10 credits)
- Introduction to Customer Service (10 credits)
- Managing Business Events (10 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing (10 credits)
- Introduction to People Management (10 credits)
Learners will need to meet the following criteria to be accepted for this qualification:
When Will You Like to Start?
Lincoln University presents all learners a unique opportunity to pursue world-class courses with international UK accreditations. Each course comes with multiple rotational dates to enhance flexibility based on your availability.
Got a question?
Our team is here to help, whatever your query is.
Get started today
Why OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies
Download our free guide to
OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies