Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective & aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, digital and conventional advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with department heads to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select perfect size and style to enhance the readability of text & image.
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect specifications.
- Solid experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom, and Canva)
- Demonstrable graphic design ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Flexible with creative direction.