Position: Adjunct Faculty
The responsibilities include the below but not limited to:
• Preparation of study materials:
Responsible for the preparation and development of the study materials. He/ She should prepare lecture slides and notes in line with the Course Learning Outcomes. He/ She should also provide the list textbooks to be given to the students for recommended learning.
• Development of Assessments with Grading Rubrics:
The adjunct faculty should develop assessments (both Class Activity & Final Exam) with Grading Rubrics.
• Grading of Assessments:
The adjunct faculty must evaluate and grade the assessments and give adequate feedback.
• Adhere to the protocols of the institution:
He/ She is expected to adhere to the protocols set by the institution and must comply with all directions given by LUBM regarding access to and use of, or safe guarding of, any confidential information or any of institutions’ resources.
• LMS/ Moodle Management:
Should be familiar with the usage of any LMS/ Moodle/ Student MIS systems to upload study materials and to interact with students
Email to: email@example.com
Position: Marketing Executive
• Market the programs through cold calling
• Represent the education institutions at exhibitions and recruitment events
• Liaise with agents, institutes, prospective students
• Deliver introductory talks and presentations to groups of prospective students
• Provide information, advice and guidance to students
• Make academic offers
• Produce marketing materials including publications, advertisements and provide support for marketing campaigns
• Produce regular statistical reports
• Excellent telephonic and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will have good student counseling and prospecting skills, be an able administrator with an attention to detail and be willing to travel throughout UAE. A working knowledge of UAE education sector would be desirable.
An ideal candidate will be at least a University graduate with over 2 years of experience in administration and marketing in higher education. Age between 22-35 years, with presentable personality, team player and possesses a flair for communicating in English and Arabic (preferred but not mandatory).
If you think you are the ideal one for this profile, we provide you a lively working ambience, a long term, fulfilling career.
To apply, mail 1 Page CV including details on current Visa status, Driving license and why you think you are just the one on: firstname.lastname@example.org