By York St John University, UK
- Period: 18-24 months
- Units: 18+ dissertations
- Credits: 180 ECTS / 360 UK
- Method of Learning: Blended
About The Course
The BA (HONS) in Business Management by YSJ indeed offers an exciting window for qualified students. Firstly, the students must have previous qualifications to involve in one year of study for this Honors degree. Moreover, the students are reckoned to have known business management or finished the second year at a UK University.
In fact, the BA(HONS) in Business Management allows a learner to know the keys to fine decision making in any organization. Hence, it can be achieved through analysis, interpretation and understanding. Indeed, the degree provides a comprehensive outlook towards business management. Furthermore, it has units to make the learner experience working in a business. Additionally, the course consists of topics to advance ICT, academic and research skills leading to an independent study technique. Therefore, the students will learn case studies to develop practical skills through academic learning.
- Firstly the student must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Secondly, the student must have received a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Thirdly, the student must be fluent in academic English.
- Lastly, a student with 240 UK credits can proceed to final year Top-Up.
Targets of the Course
- We, indeed, wish to build students who possess thorough knowledge and grasp of concepts related to growing and evolving departments.
- Our students, therefore, critically analyze and think the knowledge and fuse complex details together to deliver a fruitful product.
- The students are prone to accepting and adapting to the ever-changing system and environment.
- We teach our students to positive involvement in social issues, thus, help in making a better society.
A student’s progress is evaluated through academic theories and experience. Significantly, the advancement of soft skills is equally crucial. Furthermore, the soft skills are academic writing, presentations and analytical skills. Undoubtedly, the student can grow a profound perception of the subject and mould a person into a leader.
Moreover, the units consist of teaching, learning and evaluation methodologies with lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and presentations. Additionally, the mode of delivery is Virtual Learning Environment. Hence, making students involve in approachable, innovative and accessible learning.
- Report Writing
- Essay Writing
- Case Study
- Poster Presentations
- Breakout Sessions